Seller NotesRj van Golen
READ BELOW FOR DETAILED INFORMATION AND TROUBLESHOOTING!!!
Featured in Windows 8.1 Tablet Theme:
- Easy setup installer
- 30+ tiles, HD widgets (view screenshots)
- Easy to change size to fit 7" or 10" tablets
Read below how to install.
1. Windows 8.1 Tablet Theme
2. Ultimate Custom Widget (UCCW): http://bit.ly/TMyXI0
3. Nova/Apex Launcher.
1. Install the Windows 8.1 Tablet Theme via Windows 8.1 for Tablet installer
2. Search the market for "UCCW". Download the free app UCCW (from VasuDev)
3. Make sure you have Nova/Apex launcher installed (or download from store)
4. Setup your launcher with these settings (see Nova settings below)
5. Press your homescreen till an menu pops up
6. Select widgets
7. Select UCCW
8. Choose the type/size of widget you want (4x3)
9. Choose the type of skin u want
10. Touch here!
Desktop grid: 9x8
Width margin: none
Height margin: none
You can leave the dock enabled
• Look and Feel
You can leave the notification bar enabled
• Hotspots mode can be enabled/disabled in UCCW>menu button>Hotspots Mode.
• Hotspots mode OFF: editing mode
You can now press on the widgets and you will be taken into an "editing" screen. Here, you can link your own apps to each "clickable area".
• Hotspots mode ON: active mode
Everything is now active, pressing on the widgets will take you to your apps.
Theme will be updated according to new features available for UCCW. I will keep improving this theme and update this app. Updates will always be free! For custom widgets/icon's, e-mail me.