Listing Summary Number of Apps in this Listing: 2 ?
Last 3 months182
Last 30 days60
Last 3 months$279
Last 30 days$119
If you own a portfolio of financial apps, this would be a great addition! A state-of-the-art risk management and record-keeping app for stock, futures, options and forex traders.
Trading Diary is a comprehensive and powerful, yet simple to use, tool for planning, managing, and reviewing stock, futures, options, and forex trades.
It has been developed based on the doctrines of Dr. Alexander Elder.
RISK CONTROL AND TRADE MANAGEMENT
● Trading Diary supports stocks, futures, options (outrights only, spreads are not supported) and forex
● Automatically sets position sizes that will keep you within your risk threshold for each trade
● Calculates your risk/reward ratio
● Provides realistic profit targets based on channel parameters
● Track all open, closed, and planned positions to ensure that your total risk never exceeds the maximum monthly risk level, preventing you from overtrading
● Different strategies are now supported for trading performance analysis
ANALYSIS AND REVIEW
● Grades entries and exits
● Grades overall trade based on % of channel captured
● Calculates and records slippage on entry and exit
● Brilliant calendar function with one-click sorting for almost any parameter
● Attach charts and notes on entry, during trade, and on exit for review
● Sections for post-trade analysis after exit and follow-up analysis up to 2 months later
● Statistics and Equity Curve for easy to analyze results
REASON FOR SALE: our personal trading occupies all our time.
REVENUE: In 2013-2017 the app generated around $30,000 in revenue (~$42,000 in sales) WITHOUT any marketing or advertising from our side. If you know how to promote the apps or advertise them, you will be able to generate much more. What comes to mind is Youtube videos demonstrating the app and advertising on stock market websites.
LOYALTY: The reviews have been positive and many customers use the app for years.
SUPPORT: Very little customer support is needed, the app is stable and well documented. We can offer 1-year support for he purchaser. We also have a list of feature requests if you decide to upgrade the app.
FREE VERSION: There is a Lite version of the app with limited functionality so that the potential customers can try and evaluate he app before puchasing the paid version.