I'm trying to sell my whole Android activity as I'm currently quite busy with my job. As such, this is a bundle to purchase the whole bundle of the apps I have on the Play Store:
- MB Notifications for Facebook, both the free (limited features) and the paid (complete of all features) versions of the app.
- MB Search for Twitter, a free app to do a reverse search on images using the TinEye service, out of images on the SD card or on the internet.
- MB Shortcuts for Facebook, a simple free app that creates quick convenient shortcuts on the homescreen to specific activities in the official Facebook app (notifications, events, a friends profile page, and so on).
That's four apps! Can you really want more??
Why should you get it?
All of my apps have been downloaded by thousands of users, and are still. regularly used by almost as many.
The paid version of the MB Notifications for Facebook app has been purchased by more than 17k users; the free version installed by almost 290k users. The free version currently includes AdMob ads that are generating quite a revenue.
The free MB Search for TinEye and MB Shortcuts for Facebook have been doing great as well, so far: both have been downloaded by more than 30k users. The TinEye app has no ads as of yet, but adding them would be trivial anyway.
All of the apps are highly praised in the reviews, with more than 4 stars each. The paid version of the MB Notifications for Facebook app, in particular, has an average of 4.5 stars in the reviews. Considering the number of downloads, that's quite something.
The paid version itself is currently ranked up to #6 in the Social category of the Play Store (not everywhere, but who can claim so anyway?): this means that, for what concerns Facebook-related applications, it is a close second to FriendCaster, Stream and very few other apps, and with your efforts (I never worked that much on advertizing on any of my apps or on marketing) it can get even better than that.
Finally, not being satisfied with the protection provided by the LVL mechanism, I personally devised and implemented a custom anti-piracy mechanism that so far managed to prevent any working pirate version of my app to appear. You'll find pirate versions of my app online, and none of them will work for more than a couple of hours. All of them are detected, and its users banned from using either the free or pro version anymore.
What will you get?
Purchasing the app you'll get:
- The source code for all the apps.
- The modified LVL libraries (for both the Play Store and Android PIT) for the paid version of the MB Notifications for Facebook app.
- The source code to the server side of the application (Google App Engine application), needed for both the paid and free version of the MB Notifications for Facebook app.
- Control over the Facebook-side applications (on developers.facebook.com).
- My "Mike Bannion SW" Twitter, Facebook and Google+ accounts.
- My Altervista web page devoted to the apps.
- I haven't worked on a documentation of the app, but I'll provide some info on how the app is architectured as a whole, and I'll devote some time on answering questions that aren't covered or clear there.
Did I forget something? I probably have, so if you think anything else belongs on that list ust drop me a message!
What will you NOT get?
Nothing: buy the apps and you get everything.
Well, actually there is something: I won't give you my AdMob account, of course. In fact, I'm using it for other projects, and replacing the AdMob account to be used in the free apps, or replacing the ads engine completely, with what you're currently using would be really easy anyway!
Talking about this...
The MB Notifications for Facebook apps are quite popular, and there are several reviews addressing its functionality. Here's a few links that should help you get a feeling of what people think about them.
Still not convinced?
Feel free to contact me for any other info you may be interested in!