Listing Summary Number of Apps in this Listing: 2 ?
Last 3 months53,512
Last 30 days13,360
Last 3 months$17
Last 30 days$13
Image Vault can hide images and encrypt them, unlock app with password or pattern or fingerprint.
• Hide Image Vault icon from home screen or Replace Image Vault icon with Alarm Clock, Weather, Calculator, Calendar, Notepad, Browser and Radio on home screen, easy to confuse intruders and keep images safe.
• Image Vault contains Fake PIN, which opens a fake photo gallery. You can use this Fake PIN if you are in a situation where you have to open the Image Vault under pressure or observation. You can set a fake PIN and then add a few harmless photos to the fake vault.
• Image Vault contains False Attempt Selfie which allows you to easily see who has tried to unlock Image Vault without your permission, Image Vault will take a photo when user enters the wrong password and unlocking failed.
• PIN lock has random keyboard option, random keyboard ensure more security.
• Image Vault supports Invisible Pattern Lock.
★ Hide Images from phone memory and sd card.
★ Hidden Images are all Encrypted.
★ It supports SD card, you can move your images from phone memory to SD card and hide them to save storage space of phone memory.
★ No storage limitations to hide Images.
★ Unlock Image Vault with PIN, Pattern or Fingerprint.
★ Hide Image Vault icon.
★ Replace Image Vault icon with Fake Icon to confuse intruders.
★ Contains False Attempt Selfie, it will capture a photo when entered wrong PIN.
★ Know who is trying to access Image Vault with wrong PIN.
★ Contains Fake PIN and show fake content when you input fake PIN.
★ Beautiful and smooth user interface.
★ Dial #*PASSWORD to open Image Vault.
★ Random Keyboard.
★ Invisible Pattern.
1. How to set my PIN at the first time?
Open Image Vault -> Enter PIN code -> Confirm PIN code
2. How to change my PIN?
Open Image Vault -> Settings -> Change PIN
Confirm PIN -> Enter new PIN -> Re-enter new PIN
3. What should I do if I forget the Image Vault PIN?
Login Screen -> Reset Password, follow instructions.
Image Vault may ask for permission to access the following features
• Photos/Media/Files for Vault feature.
• Camera for Snap photo of intruders.
• Contacts permission for accessing email address.
• Phone permission to open Image Vault from dialer.